|Place of origin|||
|Weight||0.5 kg (1.1 lb)|
|Length||503 mm (19.8 in) (extended)
262 mm (10.3 in) (folded)
|Feed system||32-round box magazine or 33 round box magazine|
- Ares FMG – a 9mm Parabellum folding submachine gun designed by Francis Warin at Eugene Stoner's company in the mid 1980s.
- UC-M21 – a 9mm Parabellum folding submachine gun designed by Dave Boatman in the late 1980s, it was used in the filmRobocop 2.
- PP-90 – Russian 9mm Makarov folding submachine gun by KBP(1990s).
- Goblin – a Ukrainian prototype based on PP-90.
|Place of origin||Taiwan|
|Length||49 cm (19 in) (extended)
26 cm (10 in) (folded)
|Feed system||48-round magazine|
In 2010,Magpul Industries' PTS (Professional Training and Simulation) Division in cooperation with KWA Performance Industries released the FPG (Folding Pocket Gun). The FPG is almost identical to the FMG-9 prototype, but contains the firing mechanism of an airsoft KWA M18c replica. The FPG fires 6mm pellets with a magazine capacity of 48.
- "Magpul Folding Machine-Gun (FMG9)" (PDF). Magpul Industries.
- ^ "Finally, the Magpul Folding Pocket Gun". Soldier Systems Daily. February 10, 2010.
- ^ "MAGPUL PTS FPG". KWA Performance Industries, Inc.. 2012.